[imp] Latest horde/imp not working on iPhone/iPod touch

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Tue Aug 26 19:44:57 UTC 2008

Has anyone else had any success with getting imp working again on
mobile browsers?  Prior to upgrading to horde 3.2 I was able to take
my iPod touch and log in as I would with any web browser.  Since
upgrading the only thing I get is a white screen with a welcome
message at the very top.  Can't log out... can't do anything.  I
haven't installed MIMP in production and wouldn't want to in its
current version (unless something's horribly wrong with my test
installation it seems barely usable).

What can I do to get it working like any other web browser again?