[imp] horde without mimp?

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Mon Sep 8 20:19:21 UTC 2008

No sooner had I implemented the fix to get the iPhone behaving
properly with the latest horde/imp did complaints start about it not
working with Blackberries and other mobile browsers.  I managed to get
ahold of a Blackberry and after about 15 minutes of fiddling around
with the damn thing to get my password typed in correctly (God I hate
this phone) it does the same thing I was complaining about with iPhone
(ie blank white screen with nothing but a welcome message).  I don't
have MIMP installed... what does horde do differently when it
encounters a mobile browser?  Is there a workaround or patch for
this?  Or is it something that might be misconfigured locally somehow?