[imp] Tab order in message composition and keyboard shortcuts.

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Sep 10 20:32:54 UTC 2008

Quoting gimili <gimili17 at gmail.com>:

> #1 My os is winxp and with firefox 3.01 I have to hit tab 20 times after
> entering the subject to get to the body.  I use the stable versions of

Using FW_3, linux w/ FF 3, I have to hit tab 3 times after subject
(charset, save a copy in, then body).

How many you have to hit here depends to some extent on configuration and/or
preferences (did you ask it to prompt where to save messages, or not?).

> I am glad to know that complete mouse avoidance is possible.
> Thanks for the help and info!

Should be...  Unfortunately, not so much any more in FF3, where the
shortcuts are now alt+shift+x (for teXt, in english) instead of the
old style alt+x...  Really hate that change...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.