[imp] Fwd: E-Mail signature

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Sep 16 06:50:41 UTC 2008

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von
lsmith at communityresourcesolutions.net -----
      Datum: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:55:36 -0700
        Von: lsmith at communityresourcesolutions.net
    Betreff: E-Mail signature
         An: jan at horde.org, slusarz at curecanti.org

I pasted some text from a Word document into my signature block under
mail options.  As you can see below, there are unwanted symbols in it.
  I am now unable to get back into that option field to fix it.  I
have also sent a similar request for help to chuck at horde.org.  Help
with this would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

Lonsworth E. Smith PhD??
VP, Human Resources??
(336) 272-7315 (office)??
(336) 272-7415 (fax)??
??lsmith at communityresourcesolutions.net??
??"Enhancing the quality of our consumers? lives is the nature of our
business.???
??CRS Privacy Notice: This e-mail including attachments is intended
for the use??
of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed. This message may??
contain protected confidential information that is exempt from
disclosure. If??
you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that law strictly??
prohibits any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of the??
information. If you receive this message in error, please notify the ??
sender and delete the message immediately.??

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/