[imp] Fwd: E-Mail signature

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 13:06:05 UTC 2008

> ----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von
> lsmith at communityresourcesolutions.net -----
>      Datum: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:55:36 -0700
>        Von: lsmith at communityresourcesolutions.net
>    Betreff: E-Mail signature
>         An: jan at horde.org, slusarz at curecanti.org
>
> I pasted some text from a Word document into my signature block under
> mail options.  As you can see below, there are unwanted symbols in it.
>  I am now unable to get back into that option field to fix it.  I have
> also sent a similar request for help to chuck at horde.org.  Help with
> this would be much appreciated.  Thank you.
That seems strange to me that you can't get back in to change it.  My
horde data is stored in a mysql database that I can access with the web
based phpmyadmin program.  So I would just go into the horde_prefs table
and search for my pref_uid and delete the entry for identities but I am
not an expert and your setup may be different.