[imp] Address Book

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Sep 30 13:55:33 UTC 2008

Quoting VA Today <alison at vatoday.co.uk>:

> I am using webmail IMP H3 (4.1.3) but do not appear to have any contact
> folder/address book.  I have changed the options to save addresses to
> default address book but unable to locate the address book (does not appear
> in either folder listing or menu).  I have been given access to horde
> webmail by my client's web developer, but he is unable to explain why we do
> not have any address book option.  Is it something to do with the version we
> are using?
>
> Apologies if this is a daft question - but I am only a user, not a developer
> and not sure where/who to ask for help from here.

Probably not what you want to hear, but we are really not able to help
you if you don't have administrative access to your install.  You will
have to work this out with your client's web developer. If *they* have
any problems/questions, they can feel free to write the list for help.
  Most likely it's a permission or general configuration issue.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)