[imp] option to make from address a hyperlink to start a new message no longer working?

Martin Waschbuesch martin at waschbuesch.de
Tue Sep 30 18:15:34 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I just upgraded from Webmail edition 1.1.3 to Webmail edition 1.2,
meaning that my questions is about Horde 3.3 and IMP 4.3 running on a
amd64 box with Debian etch, apache2 (2.2.3-4+etch5) and php5
(5.2.0-8+etch11).

I have turned on the option to make the from addresses of messages in
folders clickable so that clicking on them opens a new message to that
address. Since the upgrade, that option does no longer turn the
addresses into hyperlinks.

The other option (turning them into hyperlinks to view the message)
still works.

Any ideas where I might have to make changes? Can anyone verify this
is also the case with a vanilla install of 1.2 (perhaps it's just my
upgrade?)

Thanks,

Martin

--
"What a fool believes he sees, no wise man has the power to reason away..."

Doobie Brothers