[imp] dimp mailbox scrollbar in IE problem

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Oct 2 18:08:20 UTC 2008

Quoting Nick <whatdoyouwant at gmail.com>:

> no it doesn't happen when using the default theme, but If dimp is inheriting
> css from horde, what css attributes can I modify to account for the larger
> font sizes I use?

Font-sizes *shouldn't* matter when it comes to width determinations (I
don't have IE7 handy but changing the font size on IE6 and FF3 doesn't
break anything).  But we (or at least I) can only provide support for
the base CSS theme in DIMP so once you start changing things in there
and/or inheriting from non-standard files, it becomes difficult to help.

Any help on making DIMP CSS more inheritable is gladly appreciated.
But my hands are full just making the single, base theme work.

michael