[imp] Per-login smtp server?

Lloyd Zusman ljz at asfast.com
Sun Oct 5 23:59:17 UTC 2008

I'm using Horde 3.3 and IMP 4.3, and I'd like to know what would be the
recommended method to set the SMTP server based on a person's login. In
other words, different users can have their emails sent out via different
SMTP servers.

Is there any kind of standard Horde/IMP configuration settings which can
control this (I couldn't find any, but I might have missed something),
or perhaps would I have to put custom code in servers.php, or should I
do this via a pre-auth hook ... or what?

Thanks in advance for any tips and pointers.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz at asfast.com
 God bless you.