[imp] [ingo] Horde/Ingo

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 01:05:43 UTC 2008

Litten, Rob wrote:
> Do you store the white/black lists in a mysql table as well?

Yup.  Good documentation in spamassassin on how to do this.  I am not an
expert but Sam, mysql and spamassasin have worked very well for our
install.  You can add per user white/black lists and also add to a
global list.  I also have the user spam levels and bayes database stored
in mysql.  I run a cron job that submits the contents of everyone's
"Sent" mail folder as ham and that seems to be effective.  It is like
setting up an auto whitelist.  I have a cron job that adds the "Junk"
folders as spam.