[imp] Attachments

Andrew Linkie andrew at linkie1.com
Fri Oct 10 19:16:23 UTC 2008

Hi

whenever i try to upload attachments it fails with no error message.
VFS is configured as a sql server and the correct table is in the
database. The user is also able to send the attachment physically or
as a link. the webmail is at http://webmail.linkie1.com.

Please could someone have a look or shed some light on my situation as
it is the last think i have to do to get a fully working installation
of horde. If you need access to the webmail please use servage at linkie1.com
  and a password of servage.

Please email me if you need to see any configuration files.

I am using the latest versions of all the software.
--

Cheers

Andrew Linkie
andrew at linkie1.com