[imp] Turba upgrade problem.

Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Wed Oct 22 18:44:10 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm upgrading my horde/imp/turba installation.

Horde : 3.1.6 -> 3.3
Turba : 2.1.6 -> 2.3

Turba uses two sources of data : an LDAP directory and mysql.

When I try to access data from either address books, I have the
following messages (both with LDAP and mysql sources) :

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/export/htdocs/imap/horde/turba/lib/ListView.php on line 311

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/export/htdocs/imap/horde/turba/lib/ListView.php on line 341

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/export/htdocs/imap/horde/turba/lib/ListView.php on line 311

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/export/htdocs/imap/horde/turba/lib/ListView.php on line 311

At line 311, I have :

     /**
      * @param integer $i  The zero-based index of the column
      */
     function getSortInfoForColumn($i)
     {
         $sortorder = Turba::getPreferredSortOrder();
         $column_name = $this->getColumnName($i);
         $i = 0;
---->   foreach ($sortorder as $sortfield) {
             if ($column_name == $sortfield['field']) {
                 return array_merge($sortfield, array('rank' => $i));
             }
             $i++;
         }
         return null;
     }

This function doesn't exist at Turba 2.1.6.

This was working before and I followed all upgrade instructions inside
doc/UPGRADE files.

Any hint ???

  Jose Marcio MARTINS DA CRUZ           http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr
  Ecole des Mines de Paris
  60, bd Saint Michel                      75272 - PARIS CEDEX 06
  mailto:Jose-Marcio.Martins at mines-paristech.fr