[imp] Troubleshooting Quota in IMP

admin at naud.org admin at naud.org
Sun Oct 26 18:03:51 UTC 2008

Here's what I though were the Quota drivers (unless I'm mistaken):

-bash-3.00$ pwd
/some_path/horde/imp/lib/Quota
-bash-3.00$ ls
command.php  cyrus.php  imap.php     maildir.php  mercury32.php  sql.php
courier.php  hook.php   logfile.php  mdaemon.php  php.ini
-bash-3.00$

In any event, neither courier nor imap worked for me in the servers.php ...

Fred