[imp] mailbox.php not found

Thomas Holzmann holzi1 at gmx.at
Wed Nov 5 10:11:11 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have a problem with Horde/IMP 4.1.6: I'm accessing my mailbox with
IMAP and the most things work fine (sending, receiving emails etc.), but
if I want to delete messages (in inbox or sent-mail) I always get an
error message like that:

  Not Found

The requested URL /horde/imp/mailbox.php was not found on this server.

But the URL is correct!! I also get this error at the maintenance notice
at the beginning: If I say I want to skip maintenance I get the error,
then I have to log in again and I get to the normal screen.

I assume I've made a very stupid mistake because I'm not very familiar
with horde but I hope there is an easy solution for that.

Thanks in advance!

BTW: Thank you all for making such a great application!!

Regards,
Thomas