[imp] imp problem displaying "To" column

Michael McCallister mikemc-imp at contactdesigns.com
Sat Nov 8 13:31:07 UTC 2008

Greetings,

I recently installed Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2 and everything
went perfectly except for one issue.  The "To" column (as displayed in
the "Sent" column) is displaying the "From" header information for all
emails not sent via IMP.  Here is a cropped screen shot illustrating the
problem:
http://caffeine.contactdesigns.com/~jolt/imp_sentfolder_tocolumn.png
When clicking to view the contents of an email from the "Sent" folder,
it does display the value of the "To" header correctly.  When I view the
"Sent" folder in Thunderbird, it displays the "To" column correctly.

Here is information on my setup:

    * Centos 5 2.6.18-92.1.13.el5
    * PHP 5.2.6
    * MySQL 5.1
    * Dovecot 1.1.6
    * Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2 (IMAP auth)
    * imap-2007d
    * lighttpd with PHP in fastcgi
    * './configure'  '--with-openssl=/usr' '--with-mysql' '--with-zlib'
      '--enable-inline-optimization' '--enable-fastcgi' '--disable-pdo'
      '--without-sqlite' '--with-gettext' '--with-mcrypt'
      '--with-imap=imap-2007d' '--with-iconv' '--enable-mbstring=all'
      '--enable-mbregex' '--with-gd' '--with-png-dir=/usr'
      '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-mime-magic=/usr/share/magic.mime'

Does anyone know if this is a bug or some configuration option that I
need to tweak for my setup?  If it is a bug, any ideas on an easy
workaround or the files/functions that are most likely involved?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Michael

BTW, HGWE is really nice - I really like it.  Here is the config I used
to get it working on nginx (still testing nginx) in case anyone needs to
run it on nginx:

        location ~ \.php\/? {
            root           html;
            fastcgi_pass   unix:/tmp/default-php.sock;
            fastcgi_index  index.php;
            set $path_info  "";
                set  $path_info  $2;
            }
            fastcgi_param  PATH_INFO  $path_info;
            fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME
/sites/domain.com/htdocs$fastcgi_script_name;
            include        fastcgi_params;
        }