[imp] imp problem displaying "To" column

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Sat Nov 8 15:24:29 UTC 2008

Hi,

it's a feature. Normaly IMP will display the from address in an normal
folder (not send folder). If the from address is associated to the
account of the
user it will display the to address. In the send folder IMP reacts the
other way round, it will display the from address if from address is
not associated
with the account.

IMP uses the email adresse that are stored in the Identities from- address,
and alias adresses.