[imp] Reply to encrypted message doesn't include quoted original message

vuser1 at test123.ru vuser1 at test123.ru
Sun Nov 9 14:48:51 UTC 2008

So I continue Horde/IMP deployment. I am impressed, very good email
solution if you are not lazy to read config files and modify them
according to your needs. Now the question:

When I reply to encryted message, instead of original message IMP shows:
    [No message body text]
Reply to normal or signed message shows original email as follows:
   Quoting <...>

But when I *forward* encrypted message, IMP shows text of original email
- as expected. Is it a feature or bug? Why I can't reply with quoting,
but still can forward?