[imp] insert images/graphics when composing html mail? Solved - sorta

Jeff Davis jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us
Fri Dec 5 20:55:57 UTC 2008

Thanks Michael,

I looked at the code but cannot figure out if it's actually scanning the
plugins dir or if I need to modify the code to include the plugin.  I'm
sorry to be so dense about this - this feature seems to insignificant in
may ways but I can see if being key to user-uptake.

For some reason my posts today do not seem to be showing up on the
listserv, so I apologize if this is a duplicate.

Thanks again for your very kind help.

-Jeff