[imp] Cannot import SMIME Certificates

Ralf Hornik Mailings ralf at best.homeunix.org
Fri Dec 12 13:00:56 UTC 2008

Has anybody the same problem?

However, I see that smime.php isn't called at all, when pushing the
button "Import keypair"

That is, what I tamered when trying to do this:

Referer=https://www.mailhost.com/horde/services/prefs.php?app=imp&group=smime

POSTDATA=actionID=update_prefs&group=smime&app=imp&use_smime=on&save=Schl%C3%BCsselpaar+importieren

Then, imp/js/popup.js is called JS Error: "$H is not defined"

> Hi List,
>
> since my upgrade to imp 4.2 (and 4.3). I cannot open the dialog to
> upload any file in the S/MIME Options.
>
> The Mozilla error console tells me a JS Error: "$H is not defined".
> When calling imp/js/popup.js
>
> Regards
>

> Ralf

alles bleibt anders...