[imp] dimp and deleting messages

Dominique LALOT dom.lalot at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:20:24 UTC 2008

I choose to do that:
// should we move messages to a trash folder instead of just marking
// them as deleted?
$_prefs['use_trash'] = array(
    'value' => 1,
    'locked' => true,

If I only use dimp, it's fine except two little problems

    * I dont't see a empty trash button somewhere even with that. There
      is a delete button, but no empty trash
      // display the 'Empty Trash' link in the menubar?
      $_prefs['empty_trash_menu'] = array(
          'value' => 1,
          'locked' => true,
          'shared' => false,
    * If I use thunderbird: it moves the mail in trash as dimp, but
      leaves the original mail in deleted state. So we still see that
      mail in grey in dimp until cyrus purges the day after
      I say, OK, there is a hide deleted option:
      $_prefs['delhide'] = array(
          'value' => 1,
          'locked' => true,
          'shared' => false,
       But it's not working!

I suppose that with move to trash, I have no "Purge deleted" button, and
worst, Hide deleted is lacking

Dom

--
Dominique LALOT