[imp] Wrong character encoding in folder list

LÉVAI Dániel leva at ecentrum.hu
Mon Dec 15 07:25:19 UTC 2008

Hi!

I have this problem with Horde-3.3.2 and IMP-4.3.2:

The left-side folder list has some folders, whos names contains
localized characters. This is displayed correctly when I select the
"English (American)" language entry on the login page from the dropdown
menu. But when I choose my locale, which is "Magyar" (Hungarian), the
folders won't display the correct characters. It's like this:

With "English (American)" locale:
Ügyfél

With "Magyar" locale:
&ANw-gyf&AOk-l

The latter is the same displaying as with the folder's name on the
filesystem:
# ls -1 user/Maildir/
[...]
.&ANw-gyf&AOk-l/