[imp] Bottom Action bar missing after upgrade

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Tue Jan 13 06:31:27 UTC 2009

Manilal K M wrote:
> Hello all,
>   Yesterday I have upgraded IMP-4.3 to IMP-4.3.2. The upgraded process
> was smooth, but when I logged into my mailbox the bottom action bar
> seems to be missing. Is this a bug?
> Here is a screenshot:
> http://picasaweb.google.co.in/lh/photo/8IT1JxXeEMFOtTt4zzjbcg?feat=directlink
>

> thanks in advance
You have 20 messages, when you have 21 messages, it will appear.
Tricky huh?

Threw me off too.  I had a user swearing up and down the email was
broken, but every time I logged into her account the bar was there.  She
was going back and forth above and below the number.

Check imp/mailbox.php around line 893 (almost at the end)
/* If there are 20 messages or less, don't show the actions/navbar again. */
   if ($pageOb->msgcount > 0) {

I set mine to 0 so it will always display if there is mail.

Rick