[imp] Bottom Action bar missing after upgrade

Manilal K M manilal at ejyothi.com
Tue Jan 13 06:44:07 UTC 2009

Quoting Rick Romero <rick at havokmon.com>:

> Manilal K M wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>  Yesterday I have upgraded IMP-4.3 to IMP-4.3.2. The upgraded
>> process was smooth, but when I logged into my mailbox the bottom
>> action bar seems to be missing. Is this a bug?
>> Here is a screenshot:
>> http://picasaweb.google.co.in/lh/photo/8IT1JxXeEMFOtTt4zzjbcg?feat=directlink thanks in
>> advance
> You have 20 messages, when you have 21 messages, it will appear.
> Tricky huh?
>
> Threw me off too.  I had a user swearing up and down the email was
> broken, but every time I logged into her account the bar was there.
> She was going back and forth above and below the number.
>
> Check imp/mailbox.php around line 893 (almost at the end)
> /* If there are 20 messages or less, don't show the actions/navbar again. */
>   if ($pageOb->msgcount > 0) {
>
> I set mine to 0 so it will always display if there is mail.
>
> Rick

I think it's a preference setting. When I changed the value *Messages
per page in the mailbox view* in options to 25, the action bar is
displayed. I don't know why this is changed in imp-4.3.2, it used to
work in imp-4.3 even though the value is 20.

Developers please enlighten

regards
--
Manilal K M