[imp] sent-mail issue when using perdition

Stephen Vaughan stephenvaughan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 03:23:15 UTC 2009

Hi,

Using the latest version horde/imp, whenever we connect to an IMAP server
via perdition the sent-mail folder is showing up under Inbox in the menu. If
we make a direct connection to the IMAP server sent-mail shows up on its own
in the menu.

The issue is whenever you send an email its not saved to sent-mail, I can
only assume that Perdition is doing something funny with the IMAP
connection.

This is the error message:

The folder "sent-mail" was not created. This is what the server said:
Invalid mailbox name.

I've had a play with the folders and namespace directives in servers.php and
have had no luck. Has anyone else ran into this problem before?

--
Best Regards,
Stephen