[imp] Imp Attachment problems in IE8 Beta?

Paul A Sand pas at unh.edu
Mon Jan 26 16:56:47 UTC 2009

Hi --

We are running Horde 3.1.9 and Imp 4.1.6. A user is reporting difficulty
in attaching files to her outgoing mail messages; she is using Internet
Explorer 8 Beta.

She reports that, after specifying the attached file in the compose
window, the file path "appears, but is very faded, and then disappears
entirely."

I asked that she try an alternate browser; she reported back that
Firefox worked fine for her.

Sound familiar to anyone? Suggestions for workarounds at either
end would be appreciated. (I already know this one: "don't use IE.")

--
-- Paul A. Sand                 | The real way to fix this problem is to
-- University of New Hampshire  | upgrade to Ultrix 4.2a. (But that would