[imp] IMP 4.3.3 can't handle large jpg attachments

Scott Toderash scott at rainyday.ca
Mon Feb 2 15:53:20 UTC 2009

memory_limit was at 80M to start with I played with it, increased it to
128M, 256M, 512M, 1024M with no luck.  I checked phpinfo() to make sure
the change was taking effect each time.

I also tried disabling inline previews but that doesn't seem to matter
either.  How would I turn off thumbnails, or can I?

st