[imp] View All Headers gives "Requested message not found."

Phil Reynolds phil-horde at tinsleyviaduct.com
Sat Feb 28 11:31:07 UTC 2009

Whenever I try to view all the headers of a mail, I am returned to the
folder with the error message "Requested message not found." at the top.

The message is clearly there as it is viewable in the first place - so
I am not at all sure what has gone wrong.

Any advice on how to fix this would be appreciated.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-horde at tinsleyviaduct.com
Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
Waltham 66, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95