[imp] unified login, adding ham/spam buttons

Mark Hedges hedges at scriptdolphin.org
Mon Mar 9 23:53:52 UTC 2009

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009, Michael Rubinsky wrote:

> > > Just replace the appropriate *.png files...maybe tweak
> > > the CSS in screen.css etc...
> >
> > Hrmm, I only see them as text, and I don't find any png
> > files for these functions.
>
> Ah, right, sorry. I'm thinking of the main menu bar's icons. I don't believe
> there is an easy way to do that without touching code...maybe if it had an
> addition style attribute....

> > class="widget">Report as Spam</a>   |
> > class="widget">Report as Innocent</a>

Looks as if I could fairly easily patch Horde::widget to see
if there were widget graphics available (if there is a
'widget' dir in the graphics directory) and use Horde::img()
instead of Horde::highlightAccessKey().  I will ask them
what they think of Horde and see if they want me to do the
work.

Mark