[imp] identity options and sent_mail_folder

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 09:01:08 UTC 2009

Hello,

I don't know if it's a bug or a bad server.php setup.

I put 'Sent' as a default value in send_mail_folder prefs.php

If I go in options and I can see "default value". If I choose another
folder, it's OK to select and then, If I come back to the options, it's
allways "default value"

What is funny, is that, if I send a mail, The choosen folder is correct (it
appears in compose withe the rigth name and the sent mail is in that folder)

Note: If I look, in the hordeprefs table, the value is written INBOX/folder
and not folder

I haven't been able to reproduce another problem. Once, I choose an existing
folder and imp said, creating folder successfully and a new folder called
INBOX/folder was created.

I saw some mail about that problem. Some of them in 2003. So, my question
is: Is my imap setup correct?
Is my userhierarchy a problem (using / instead of .)

$servers['Cyrus Imap Server'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'imap.univmed.fr',
    'hordeauth' => true,