[imp] delete links in inbox not working after upgrade to 4.2 from 4.1

robert sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Mon Mar 16 14:33:08 UTC 2009

I've upgraded one of our webmail servers from the debian etch dist to the debian lenny dist (imp 4.1 to imp 4.2).  I've
generated new config files for all applications but have found a problem with the "Delete | Undelete | Black List |
White List | Forward | View Messages " links on the page not doing anything when a message is selected and not selected.

I've not found anything in the list yet on this issue.  Can anyone let me know how I can activate these links?  Deleting
messages from inside the message does work.

Please let me know if you need any more information than what I've given.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
1028 Kirby Drive
366 K Plz
Duluth, MN 55812-3095
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.