[imp] delete links in inbox not working after upgrade to 4.2 from 4.1

robert sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Mon Mar 16 15:52:50 UTC 2009

It seems that the debian upgrade did not install scriptaculous.  I looked into the apache error log and found that the
scriptaculous.js script could not be found.

Thanks.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
1028 Kirby Drive
366 K Plz
Duluth, MN 55812-3095
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.