[imp] Character Set Warnings

Harry Rickards hrickards at l33tmyst.com
Sun Mar 22 17:15:01 UTC 2009

I've recently installed the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition on my
Debian Server to replace Roundcube, and have set the character set to
UTF-8. However, when I open any HTML emails, I get the message

"This message was written in a character set (UTF-8) other than your own.
If it is not displayed correctly, click here to open it in a new window."

On some emails, the first few or last lines are also cut off. Opening the
message in a new window like Horde suggests works, but does anyone
know how to stop the warning appearing? (Google didn't help.)

Many thanks
Harry Rickards