[imp] Character Set Warnings

Deja3 User deja3-user at bitrealm.com
Sun Mar 22 17:32:40 UTC 2009

The issue has been discussed and resolved.  You can find it in the
archives, but if you're lazy, here's the skinny of possiblities:

1)  Your php is out of date or you're using the old json library
2)  Your preferred language is not set correctly
3)  Your locale setting needs to be updated

Search the archives for your specific issue and you'll be good.
Your emails are likely stopping at the point they hit a non-ascii
character.  Easy to fix, actually.