[imp] Wrong unread messages count

Victor M. Armas Hidalgo varmas at pas.ulpgc.es
Wed Mar 25 11:02:21 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have recently installed Horde Groupware Webmail Edition  1.2.2, which
includes IMP  4.3.3. I´m having a strange problem with the unread
messages count. I have no unread messages, an empty Trash folder and i
have "purged" my inbox, but IMP says that I have 217 unread messages....

When I read my mail on Thunderbird, it says that I don´t have any unread
message.

My servers works with Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant
Update 7), with Apache 2.0.58, and PHP 4.4.2. My imap server is
courier-imap-4.0.4-1.4AS .

I have been searching in Google but i haven´t found the same problem. It
happens in IMP and in DIMP.

Has anybody experienced the same problem? Any idea to solve it?

Thanks in advance,

Victor Armas.