[imp] Max attachment size

Graeme Wood Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk
Wed Mar 25 16:40:11 UTC 2009

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009, Paul van der Vlis wrote:

> Hello,
>
> A customer wants to sent attachments till 10 MB. I did everything what's
> in the FAQ. I even use this settings for testing purposes:
>
> upload_max_filesize = 100M
> memory_limit = 100M
> post_max_size = 100M
> max_execution_time = 60
> max_input_time = 60
>
> But I still get this type of errors:
> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 104857600 bytes exhausted (tried to
> allocate 48525721 bytes) in /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/MIME/Part.php on
> line 1152
>
> What will be wrong?  48525721 is much less then 104857600...

Look in the conf.php file for IMP (or use the Setup screen in your Horde
Adminstration portal and look under the Compose Tab) and you will find a
setting for $conf[compose] which sets the maximum total size of
attachments per message.

--
Graeme Wood, Unix Section of the IT Infrastructure Division,
Information Services, The University of Edinburgh

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.