[imp] Dimp : "headers already sent" errors in logs

Emeric Jhelil Emeric.Jhelil at univ-lemans.fr
Fri Apr 3 19:58:41 UTC 2009

Michael M Slusarz a écrit :
> Quoting Emeric Jhelil <Emeric.Jhelil at univ-lemans.fr>:
>
>> if compress_pages = true and flush is commented out, "no problem"
>> (compress_pages has been modified by the admin interface)
>
> This is irrelevant.  Without the flush() call we simply eat and
> discard any unexpected output later in the process (see dimp/imp.php).
>  You should be running Horde logs at a debug level to see what this
> output is.
>
> michael
That is why I put double quotes. I clearly understand it is not a
solution, but I wanted to say that dimp sends an output that seems to be
"correct" (maybe it is not at all but it is more like the usual page
rather than a blank page).

I have set in horde/config/conf.php
$conf['debug_level'] = E_ALL;
$conf['log']['priority'] = PEAR_LOG_DEBUG;
$conf['log']['type'] = 'file';
$conf['log']['enabled'] = true;
and in horde/dimp/config/conf.php
$conf['js']['debug'] = true

I don't see the full output in horde logs. What else can I do to see the
output in horde logs ? (or is it in another logs I am missing ?)

By the way, do my errors in apache logs are a pb ? They are in error
logs but they are called php warnings ? Is it safe if I ignore them (I
am not saying I want to ignore them) ?

Thanks for your help.
Emeric