[imp] mail message listing

Toomas Vann toomas at box.ee
Sat Apr 4 13:08:38 UTC 2009

Hi!

I have this kind of a problem, that i did an upgrade from:

Horde 3.1.7 to 3.3.3
IMP 4.1.6 to 4.3.3

and little more tools, like turba and kronolith etc.

For information i am running Suse 10.2 with Apache 2.2.3 with PHP 5.2.6.

Now , i did follow upgrade instructions and basically things seeme to
work, beside the fact that i dont see message list.

I have a Cyrus IMAP server configured. IMP show all direcotries, but
when i click on any of them then nothing is displayed, nor any errors
presented.

Logs show no errors and debug part just is bit much to handle.

Maybe somone has run into similar problem and this is just something i
missed...

Best regards,
Toomas