[imp] Login to IMP impossible since sasl2.modules

guapitooo at gmail.com guapitooo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 21:24:32 UTC 2009

Hello Everybody,

I am desperately looking for a solution to my login troubles in IMP.

I had to install libsasl2-modules & Auth_SASL in DEBIAN to allow sieve
scripts.

Since then, I can't login in IMP anymore. (ldap auth)

I made a general update/upgrade & still in troubles.

I can't even send "foreign users" emails through smtp... I get an "553 sorry
that domain is not on my allowed rcpthosts 5.7.1.".

I am going crazy.

Does a genius from you all have an idea on that issue?

Any help would greatly be appreciated... I hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Gasp