[imp] Dimp

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Wed Apr 29 20:42:22 UTC 2009

> Is there any advantage using Dimp? Can Dimp be installed in Horde
> with Mimp also installed, or is it one or another?

MIMP and DIMP and the Traditional interface are all available.  I have a
dropdown on my login page that allows the user to select.  This is the way
it is by default.  The dynamic IMP interface is a bit more like a PC client
interface.  The Traditional IMP interface is more like a typical webmail
client.  MIMP is for smartphone type device that doesn't have an intelligent
browser.