[imp] post box in outlook and mail forwarding function

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Fri May 1 08:38:40 UTC 2009

Imp is a mail client, like Outlook. It connects to a mail server which
stores the mail.

So, you don't connect Outlook to IMP to get your mail, you connect it to
  whatever mail server has been configured to connect to.

What website do you mean? The Horde IMP website of Outlook Web Access?

Either way, this isn't an IMP issue, you'll need to contact the admin of
your mail system, the people that are supplying IMP for you, and ask
them what their set up is and how to connect directly to the mail server
with Outlook, if it's possible at all.

Good luck and I hope that made sense.

Martin...