[imp] dimp state of replies or forwarding

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri May 15 21:49:06 UTC 2009

Quoting LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:

> 2009/5/11 Simon Wilson <simon at simonandkate.net>
>
>> Quoting LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:
>>
>>  Hello,
>>>
>>> A user is asking me about a feature which seemed to have
>>>
>> disappeared in
>>
>>> dimp. When you see a mail, you have no more information about when
>>>
>> you
>>
>>> replied. Is there something I missed in my setup?
>>> If I test with IMP, it's working

[snip]

>> Dom - in mine, Dimp preview doesn't show the replied info, but double
>> clicking to open the email shows the message about having replied for about
>> 5 - 10 seconds, then it fades away.
>

> OK, That was not very intuitive indeed. That would be better to get it in
> preview.
> Mickael, Sould we ask for an enhancement?

Nope.  Preview mode is currently meant to be just that - preview.  You
don't get the full display of all information available about a
message.  Right now there really isn't a proper place to put this
information (notification boxes isn't the correct location for this
information in the mailbox view).  This may change in the future, but
for now this isn't a priority.

michael