[imp] Spell check error

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Mon May 11 20:01:54 UTC 2009

Hi, I am having a weird spell check problem.

Starting a new message, spell checking (aspell) works fine (Spanish,
Italian, French, Brazilian Portuguese, American English) either on
text edition or on HTML editor, in contrast to one earlier message on
this list (ref [horde] Spell check issue with HTML Composition).

However, if the body (including signature) contains "skype name",
without double quotes, spell check works only in English, any other
language results in an error that modifies the text of the message
until the line with "skype name". Example:
Text of the message:
This is a test.

--
skype name

Results in this text after spell check (except in English):
name="incorrect" class="incorrect">This name="incorrect"
class="incorrect">is a name="incorrect" class="incorrect">test.

--
name="incorrect" class="incorrect">skype name

Text of the message:
skype name
this is a test

Results in this text after spell check (except in English):
name="incorrect" class="incorrect">skype name
this is a test

I am using aspell (Debian 5, aspell 0.60.6-1). Is it an aspell error
or an IMP error? Hints? I checked on aspell list and didn´t find
anything (I am writing to that list).

I have just upgraded from Horde 3.1.5, IMP 4.1.5, and others to Horde
3.3.3, IMP 4.3.4 and others. I did gradual upgrades following
instructions on each ~/docs/UPGRADE. I don´t know if this have
something to do with the problem. I had not used spell before the
upgrade. Imp is working fine.

Thank you,
Mauricio
--