[imp] Question on Allowing Large Attachments

Brian Leggee brian at leggee.com
Sun May 31 21:10:46 UTC 2009

   I believe so ... here's clips of what my php.ini reads, I just
restarted the server just in case also. Hope someone can help. This
one is driving me batty :-) Here's the php.ini clips:

   ; Maximum size of POST data that PHP will accept.
post_max_size = 8M

   ; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
upload_max_filesize = 8M

   I can see the email in the QMail folder on my Server as well, just
can't read it from my Server's QMail into IMP. Here's the exact error
I am getting from IMP:

   /The message "FW: Csv file and image download instructions - April
" from "Sales <sales at responsivetech.com>" (7330521 bytes) exceeds
fetch size limit. >/

> Did you set up upload_max_filesize and post_max_size on php.ini?
>
> Mauricio
>
> --
> Mauricio J. T. Tecles
> Instituto de Biofisica C. C. F. - UFRJ
> mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
> Tel.: (21) 2562-6544
>

> Citando Brian Leggee <brian at leggee.com>:
>

>>   Hi All - Can someone point me to the Imp / Horde setting(s) that
>> I  need to change to allow downloading attachments larger than 2MB?
>> I  have made other system setting changes, and so far, I can get
>> the  mail into the Qmail folders OK with larger attachments, but I
>> can't  seem to Pop it into my IMP mailbox. When I Fetch, I get an
>> error  along the line of (don;t quote me on this but this is as
>> close as I  can remember) "Not able to Fetch, attachement in
>> message ... larger  than 2048123K bytes"
>> --

Brian Leggee
Responsive Technologies Inc
(760) 839-0400