[imp] Spell Checking In Imp

Webmaster Extraordinaire webmasterextraordinaire at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 18:50:18 UTC 2009

Jan,

I'm not sure what you mean by the interface language.  If you are referring to either the browser language or the language you select on login both would be English.  Is there another setting someplace?

I just know that the Spell Check fails if we don't select a language from the Check Spelling select box prior to running the Spell Check.  We've tested this on two different systems with entirely different installs.

Erik