[imp] Spell Checking In Imp

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Mon Jun 1 19:18:57 UTC 2009

Verify that you can use aspell with the dictionaries you installed.
Edit a file (test.txt) with one correct spelled word and one
misspelled word. Use command line to check:

aspell -l en_US check test.txt (for English)
or, for example:
aspell -l pt_br check test.txt (for Brasilian Portuguese)

Also verify that you have selected your prefered language on Horde
global options.

Mauricio

--
Mauricio J. T. Tecles