[imp] dimp and replyto in preview

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 15:10:44 UTC 2009

Hello,

There was a mass phishing at our site.
The mail appears from support at univ.fr with a replyto for an account in
yahoo.

If I look at IMP, when I click on that mail, I can see the header with the
replyto address. That's easy to check that something is strange..
If I use DIMP, I have to dble click to see the replyto or when I answer.

Not seeing the email where users will reply is a security problem. That
would be great to see the replyto when we develop the header under the
preview, and also having a mouseover when passing the mouse on the sender
email showing the from or the replyto when there is a replyto.

Should I propose an enhancement to do that, or will IMP5/DIMP provide this?

Dimp version is 1.1.1

Thanks

Dom

--