[imp] IMP can join partial messages?

Castilian csya2005-inet at yahoo.es
Tue Jun 23 15:09:20 UTC 2009

Thanks Michael, i have checked headers and the result is that id is the same
in all parts:

where p#X in message-ID header match X with the content-type "name"
attribute value.

When i attempt to click on a attachment file in one of the message parts in
inbox, a windows popups with this error message "cannot display - found only
18 of parts in". Well, in INBOX there are 18 messages, 14 of these are the
message parts with the problem, and the script identifies how parts ALL
existing messages in INBOX.  And seems unable to determine total message
parts (note in the error message that "parts in" must be followed by the
total message parts). Perhaps a code script issue?