[imp] Switch from HTML to Text composition.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Jul 1 05:52:00 UTC 2009

Dear List,

We are using the latest stable release of Horde and its applications.
We have observed the following.  I do not know whether the behaviour
is as expected or it is a bug.

My default composition mode is Text.  When I try to reply to a mail
which is in HTML format, I get a HTML editor for replying (which I
know is the feature provided in this new release).  I can see all the
HTML contents originally sent.  Now, if I click on switch to Text
Composition all the contents will disappear including the text which I
would have entered in reply.

Just want to confirm this is what you also expect to happen or it is a
reportable bug.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.