[imp] Message window size?

Tornoci Laszlo torlasz at xenia.sote.hu
Fri Jul 24 07:10:20 UTC 2009

Jefferson Davis wrote:

>  I have googled myself silly - how can I change the default size of the composition window?  DO I also need to change any settings in the rich-text editor, and if so, what do I change and what are the file locations?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Jeff

Hi, this is what I did:

In horde/imp/lib/IMP.php:
change from:
     function popupIMPString($url, $params = array(), $width = 700,
                             $height = 650)
to:
     function popupIMPString($url, $params = array(), $width = 900,
                             $height = 650)

but, the browser sometimes overrides this request, don't know why.

By the way many of my users complain that since we upgraded to Horde/Imp
3.3.4/4.3.4 from 3.1.5/4.1.5 both the composition window and message
viewing is less readable. Smaller characters changed default font.
Anyone else with this problem? How can you get the "old" behaviour back?

                 Yours: Laszlo