[imp] login failed due to incorrect password.

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Tue Jul 28 14:52:32 UTC 2009

The delay is most likely down to the authentication back end in use
rather than anything inside HORDE.

We have a big delay if we get passwords wrong when authenticating
against Active Directory on our UNIX machines at work. This is a delay
from the initial login attempt, we don't run Horde at work.

Can you check and see if there is anything authenticating against the
same server and if you get the same delay on a failed auth attempt
without using Horde at all.

Cheers and good luck.

Martin D Fraser